Here you will find a list of all unique equipment, furniture, and other items in the Spirit Animals Game.
The armor in the game varies in shape, material, and power. There are four levels of rarity: common (gray), rare (blue), legendary (purple), and unique (yellow; unique armor is usually difficult to find). Armor includes weapons and talismans, as well as clothes. The clothes/armor you find will come in various materials; the common ones are tellunum, kingwood, and redheart. Armor can also sometimes come in sets named after the Great Beasts.
List of Unique Armor
(donated by Cen)
|Glowwood Chestplate||356||Frost Armor (formerly Rebounding)||+3.5% Critical Rate|
|Glowwood Gloves||178||None||+3.5% Critical Rate|
|Glowwood Leggings||224||None||+3.5% Critical Rate|
|Glowwood Shoes||134||None||+3.5% Critical Rate|
|Wild Weald Chestplate||356||Spiked||+3.5% Health|
|Wild Weald Gloves||178||None||+3.5% Health|
|Wild Weald Leggings||224||None||+3.5% Health|
|Wild Weald Shoes||134||None||+3.5% Health|
|Golden Sky Breastplate||499||Reflective||+3.5% Melee Speed|
|Golden Sky Gauntlets||250||None||+3.5% Melee Speed|
|Golden Sky Leg Guards||314||None||+3.5% Melee Speed|
|Golden Sky Boots||187||None||+3.5% Melee Speed|
|Meteorite Breastplate||499||Friction Burn||+3.5% Movement Speed|
|Meteorite Gauntlets||250||None||+3.5% Movement Speed|
|Meteorite Leg Guards||314||None||+3.5% Movement Speed|
|Meteorite Boots||187||None||+3.5% Movement Speed|
|The Penance of Red||Any (given upon completing the last underground heroic quest)||3||+3.5% Max Health|
+3.5% Movement Speed
|Ramie Cloak||2||3||+5.0% Health|
|Wool Cover||3||3||+5.0% Armor|
|Flax Cloak||4||3||+5.0% Melee Damage|
|Monte's Cloak||5||4||+5.0% Ranged Damage|
|Evelyn's Cloak||7||4||+5.0% Ranged Speed|
|Barlow's Cloak||8||4||+5.0% Crit Chance|
|Finn's Cloak||12||6||+7.5% Armor|
|Lishay's Cloak||13||6||+7.5% Melee Damage|
|Xue's Cloak||17||9||+7.5% Ranged Speed|
|Maya's Cloak||19||11||+7.5% Movement Speed|
|Lenori's Cloak||21||14||+10.0% Health|
|Olvan's Cloak||23||17||+10.0% Melee Damage|
|Kalani's Cloak||24||19||+10.0% Ranged Damage|
|Chinwe's Cloak||27||25||+10.0% Ranged Speed|
|Archer's Cape||34||53||+15.0% Ranged Damage|
|Assassin's Cover||36||66||+15.0% Melee Speed|
|Hunter's Cloak||37||74||+15.0% Ranged Speed|
|Seer's Cape||38||82||+15.0% Crit Chance|
|The Promise of Green||39||92||+1.5% Max Health|
All level 40 unique weapons have a 10.5% bonus.
Most weapons have a critical hit chance of 9%.
|Icon||Name||Max Attack Damage||Max Attack Speed||Bonus||Perk|
|Iron Warhammer of Rumfuss||13252||104||Critical Rate||Cleansing Burst|
|Crystal Warhammer of Suka||13252||104||Melee Damage||Undaunting|
|Silver Ax of Briggan||14353||96||Melee Speed||Synergistic Bond|
|Bronze Dagger of Halawir||8847||156||Movement Speed||Cleansing Burst|
|Coral Warhammer of Mulop||13252||104||Health||Unyielding|
|Granite Ax of Arax||14353||96||Critical Rate||Unrelenting|
|Jade Staff of Gerathon||11050||125||Critical Rate||Symbiotic Bond|
|Platinum Staff of Tellun||11050||125||Melee Damage||Symbiotic Bond|
|Amber Dagger of Uraza||8847||156||Critical Rate||Unrelenting|
|Slate Sword of Dinesh||12151||114||Movement Speed||Cleansing Burst|
|Marble Spear of Ninani||13252||104||Movement Speed||Synergistic Bond|
|Obsidian Ax of Kovo||14353||96||Melee Damage||Unrelenting|
|Bamboo Staff of Jhi||11050||125||Health||Unyielding|
|Gold Sword of Cabaro||12151||114||Melee Damage||Unyielding|
|Copper Sword of Essix||12151||114||Critical Rate||Unrelenting|
|Icon||Name||Attack Damage||Attack Speed||Bonus||Perk|
|Compound Shot||9493||133||Ranged Damage||Seeker|
|Bird of Prey||9493||133||Movement Speed||Spirit Bolt|
|Ramrod Ballista||15758||80||Critical rate||Seeker|
|Charging Buck||15758||80||Movement Speed||Spirit Bolt|
|Serpent’s Sting||9493||133||Critical Rate||Seeker|
|Retractable Sniper||9493||133||Ranged Speed||Spirit Bolt|
|Scorpion Trigger||15758||80||Ranged Damage||Tri-shot|
- Undaunting: Weapon does more damage based on how many enemies are attacking you, with 5% more damage done with every enemy after the first.
- Boost XP: You and your allies gain 5% more XP. The more allies who have this perk, the higher the bonus- up to 20%!
- Friction Burn: While in motion, leaves a short-lived burning trail that damages enemies on contact.
- Rebounding: Enemies that attack you from close range have a 20% chance of being pushed away.
- Unrelenting: Weapon damage increases by 10% each time the same enemy is struck, up to 50% total. The bonus resets to 0% if a different enemy is struck.
- Synergistic Bond: The target is marked for 3 seconds. A marked target takes 15% extra damage from spirit animals or allies. Targets can only have one mark at a time. Each hit renews the mark.
- Symbiotic Bond: When your spirit animal attacks an enemy, you receive a small portion of health.
- Cleansing Burst: Animals freed from enslavement expel its evil effects in a small burst that damages nearby enemies.
- Unyielding: Weapon does increased damage if your health is low. At 5% health, the weapon does 90% extra damage!
- Spiked: Enemy melee attackers are damaged for 25% of your attack strength.
- Spirit Bolt: Ranged weapon fires one or more additional mystical projectiles, which seek enemies other than the one you're targeting and deals minor damage.
- Tri-shot: Ranged weapon fires three arrows at different angles, which allows you to defeat multiple enemies at once. Especially useful in Multiplayer mode.
- Frost Armor: Enemies that attack you from close range have a 20% chance of being slown.
Every talisman offers a 20% boost in a certain attribute.
|Talisman||Boost||Level Heroic Quest Unlocked|
|Amber Leopard of Uraza||Faster Melee Attack Speed||Level 10|
|Marble Swan of Ninani||Faster Movement Speed||Level 15|
|Bamboo Panda of Jhi||Higher Health||Level 20|
|Copper Falcon of Essix||Higher Ranged Attack Damage||Level 25|
|Obsidian Ape of Kovo||Higher Melee Attack Damage||Level 30|
|Silver Wolf of Briggan||Higher Chance of Critical Attack||Level 35|
|Bronze Eagle of Halawir||Faster Ranged Attack Speed||Level 40|
Mustela, Greenhaven's merchant, has wares available to the player. He sells equipment, special items, and furniture. You may also change your hairstyle, and dye your equipment. (For a list of hairstyles and dyes, see Player and Skills page!)
|Mystery Box||A intriguing box containing a surprise item. What could be inside?||2437|
|Experience Boost||A mysterious item that doubles the experience gained for one hour.||6|
|Dak's Delectable Cheeses||30||1|
|Fire and Ice Banner||45||1|
|Euran Potted Plant||10||318|
|Zhongese Potted Plant||10||318|
|Niloan Potted Plant||10||318|
|Amayan Potted Plant||10||318|
|Animal Bed (Level 14)||40||937|
|Greenhaven Castle Painting||25||1,200|
|Bathtub (Level 12)||30||1,500|
|Croc Sparring Dummy||60||7|
|Wooden Table (Level 8)||25||2,512|
|Four Fallen Painting||40||9|
|Greencloak Bed (Level 10)||40||4,125|
|Wooden Table (Level 11)||50||4,500|
|Stately Table (Level 16)||30||20|